Currently we are working on street re-surfacing, & sponsored dog-bag dispensers on the peninsula while caring for our fragile wetlands & ocean.
Our active Block Captains-Neighborhood Watch will soon we putting together an emergency evacuation plan as we do not currently have one specifically for the peninsula.
PROVIDING SOLUTIONS THROUGH COMMUNITY AWARENESS
MPCC is working on a number of projects. Here are the current matters underway:
• Production of Dog Bag Dispensers & placement within the
community of the Peninsula, a collaboration with local
businesses & homeowners
• Coordination with LAPD Pacific Division on Public Safety
• Creating plan for more MPCC community meetings
• New member drive and member web site improvements
• Ballona Lagoon Restoration Project – Hurricane to Topsail
• Contribution to Magnet Leadership School on Anchorage
• Creating Summer Party and Annual meeting
• Quarterly open board meetings – come join us.
• Signal light for left turn at Washington and Pacific
• Traffic in and out of the Marina Peninsula
• One-way street direction for Strongs Drive
• Grand Canal improvements from Washington to Hurricane
• Driftwood Park improvements funded by CA QUIMBY Act
• Settlement of litigation MPCC brought against City for
• Donation of funds for LAPD to conduct video surveillance